About Miguel G. Bravo
University of Navarra alumni, Miguel G. Bravo successfully passed the MIR exam (ranking 84th among more than 14,000 candidates) and chose the Ramón y Cajal Hospital in Madrid to specialize in Plastic Surgery. He has a large experience working and researching in institutions such as the University of Alcalá or the University of Navarra. Dr. Bravo also manages the health area of ASEDA, a small NGO in Lamin, Gambia.
During his training, he has visited prestigious international centers such as Memorial Sloan Kettering in New York, Boston Children’s Hospital, Chicago University or Chang Gung Memorial in Taiwan.
Dr. Bravo has been part of the Board as an elected member in the Spanish Society of Plastic Surgery (SECPRE), its Foundation, the International Confederation of Plastic Surgery Societies (ICOPLAST) and the European Association of Societies of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (EASAPS). In 2017 he became the youngest spanish surgeon to pass the European Board of Plastic Surgery exams (EBOPRAS).
PhD student at the University of Alcalá, he hopes to read his doctoral thesis this year, carried out in collaboration with the National Center for Cardiovascular Research (CNIC).
After passing the United States Medical Licensing Exams, he worked as a Fellow of the Plastic Surgery division at Beth Israel Medical Center / Harvard Medical School in Boston
Get to know Dr. Miguel Gómez Bravo better in his social networks:
- Hackathon Health Award for innovation for “Drenapp”. Mobile application for the automatic measurement of surgical drains. In collaboration with IOON technologies.
- SECPRE 2018 Award for the work “Animal model of tissue edema after damage by ischemia / reperfusion in myocutaneous flap: generation and imaging techniques for evaluation”.
- Sanitas 2018 Award to the best training and professional trajectory.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- AECEP (Asociación Española de Cirugía Plástica Estética)
- SECPRE (Sociedad Española de Cirugía Plástica Reparadora y Estética)
- Arm Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Breast Augmentation + Lift
- Breast Implant Removal
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Reduction
- Face Lift
- Genital Surgery
- Lip Lift
- Scar Revision
- Thigh Lift
- Tuberous Breast
- Tummy Tuck